Yesterday we blessed Kambri. It was such a nice blessing, Jason did such a good job I was so proud of him. We had a lot of people come to the blessing. Afterwards, we had people come over to our house and have a little lunch. It was a good turn out. I really enjoyed having everyone come over. I didn't get to talk to too many people because I was so busy, but I want to thank everyone who came we really appreciated having you here to support us. I tried really hard to get a good picture of Kambri in her dress, but she was so slippery in it that every time I would set her up she would start to slide back down. This was the best shot I could get. Guess I will be taking her somewhere and having them done professionally.
14 years ago



2 comments:
Eh- Skip the studio! I'll take them outside in a pretty wheat field or in the canyon. Just buy me lunch :) LOL
Kambri is such a cutie! I'm sorry that I have been a crappy friend and haven't stopped by to see her and give you her present. (It's not like we live miles away or anything)I'm going to make it a goal to stop by in the next few days!!!
Post a Comment