Monday, October 20, 2008

Here's a funny for you all to enjoy at my expense

Okay, so I thought I could get Kambri to laugh by lifting her up above my head. She was really enjoying it so I kept it going. Well, next thing you know I ended up with a huge mouthful of throw up. It was the most disgusting thing. It made me so sick to my stomach, I am still nauseated from it. Jason just laughed at me and told me that's what I get for putting her above my head. I just wanted to play with her and that was the thanks I get. See if I ever do that again. lol

2 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

Ah ha! I had that same thing happen with both Cherry and Damon- see I still did it again! ROFL

Jaime said...

That is hilarious!! I remember that happening a few times to Brandon- it about made me "throw-up" too. Maybe you will remember that the next time.... :)