Monday, November 24, 2008

I survived

Well I survived my first week of Jason being gone all day and night, while he goes to work then school. He leaves at 5:30 in the morning and comes home around 10:00 in the evening. It was really hard, but I just had to keep myself busy and the time flew by. Hopefully it will be like that everyday, but I really doubt it. It will still be a long 8 weeks. Especially when the kids start acting up and they will not listen to me. That is always fun. I am really proud of him though and how hard he is working to keep me home with the kids. He is a great husband and I love him very much. So I will just endure being a "single mom" for a little while longer so that we can better our future.

1 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Way to go! I totally understand. Jim works in SLC and goes to night school up at the U so he doesn't usually get home till after 11...singlemom-hood isn't the easiest, but I hear its worth it in the end!!!