Monday, January 12, 2009

Kambri

So little Miss Kambri thinks she can just grow right up and start crawling. She is getting really good at it. She can't quite crawl, but she does and army crawl to get across the floor. I have to really keep a close eye on her now because she is across the room in a second. What makes me laugh is that she can't even sit up on her own yet. She just doesn't want to sit in one place. For as long as I can remember she had been watching her brother like a hawk and observing everything he does. She wants to get around like he does so bad that she is trying everything she can to get to where she wants to go. It is so much fun to watch. I just wish they could stay little for a lot longer than they do.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Kambri is growing up way too fast! She is so dang cute! Before you know it she will be walking all over the place. What fun that will be!