Monday, August 24, 2009

Hawaii here I come!!!!!

It's official, Jason and I are going to Hawaii!!! We are going with my mom, dad, brother and his wife and my sisters. I am so excited. We are staying there for a week. We are leaving on Sunday November 1 and coming back on Sat. I cannot wait. This is somewhere that I have always wanted to go. I told Jason it is on my "bucket list".
I have so many things I want to do while I am there. I want to go to the temple, I want to go to the Polynesian center, I want to go to a luao(not sure how it is spelled). I want to swim in the ocean. So many things. I am glad we have a week to do it. Probably will need more.
I can't wait to go and spend some time with my hubby and my family.

5 comments:

easleyfamily said...

JEALOUS!!! Hopefully we can cross NY off of our bucket list someday :)

Hollie Hanson said...

You suck! Ok, I am a wee jealous ;P

The Foulgers said...

You are a lucky girl! Hawaii is on my bucket list as well. Have fun planning your adventure!:)

Hollie Hanson said...

Ok, so I figure by November at the sllooooow rate I am going I will be 15 lbs lighter. If I pay for the suitcase will you stow me away?

Brock and Stef said...

Uhm... Correction your sister.... I'm not going.

And you forgot about going and seeing Pearl Harbor!!