So this is Jason's famous video. I posted it on Facebook a couple of months ago and the other day we discovered someone posted it on "YouTube" as well. My poor Jason, he found out while he was away to basic training that he had finally drew the deer tag he had been waiting for. He was so excited and made me call his best friend to let him know. Well, not too long after he had returned home from AIT the hunts started. He took time off work and off he went. He had his best friend Casey with him and a last minute decision they decided to take the video camera with them. Good thing they did because I don't think this story would have been believable otherwise. I didn't believe him until I saw the footage. Jason had seen this deer just eating away, the deer had no idea Jason was even there. Jason was so excited to see this monster deer. He inched in slowly and got as close as he could before he dared take a shot. He was around 40 yards away, he knew for sure he could nail it and bring home his trophy. He stood up took his shot and well the rest speaks for itself. Jason was so upset, he called me and told me what had happened and the following week Casey has shown me the video. I was laughing hysterically, until I saw Jason's face, then I felt a little bad. It was really sad because he has been wanting to shoot a deer this size all his life and when he had the opportunity he missed. The only thing he and his friend can figure out why he missed is because there just happen to be a branch in the way that Jason didn't see. Well, now he has a good story to tell and the video to prove it. He did end up getting a deer, sadly not that one but he at least did fill the tag. Oh well, there is always next year. :)
14 years ago



2 comments:
Uhm... I laughed so so hard.... Made my day..
I have to admit I laughed too and am dying to show this to my brother and dad maybe they won't feel so bad about not getting one!
Post a Comment