Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have to just brag about my sweet husband for a minute. Right before Thanksgiving he decided to start school again. It was going to be Monday thru Thursday from 5-10p.m. So for the last 3 months he has been getting up at 5:00 am, going to work and then going to school. He would not get home until after 10 p.m. every night. You could tell just by looking at him how exhausted he was. On the weekends he would be so tired he could hardly move. It was very hard on him. But last night was his last night and he is done. YES!!! Well, even though he was so stressed with school and work he still managed to find a sitter for the kids and is taking me out on a date this weekend. Plus he bought me a shirt and its actually really cute. I am so proud of him. He has always been willing to work hard to provide for his family. He is an amazing person and I am so proud to have him for a husband. Love you Jason.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

You do have a great husband! Don't feel bad about bragging- we all need to do it! ;)

Hollie Hanson said...

aWE! yay for school being done! I know what a relief that is to BOTH of you ;) I want a new shirt! LOL- ok not until I drop this baby flubber. hee hee. Have a fun date! Can't wait for you guys to come see our baby tomorrow!

The Foulgers said...

He is such a cute hubby. That's great that he is done with school, that is the best feeling! I hope you have a great time on your date!

easleyfamily said...

What a good boy! and that gives me hope cuz my sweet husband is in school and I'm thinking that the end will NEVER come! What did he get his degree in? Yay for you guys! Hey, wanna do lunch this week? We live too close to not at least see eachother once in a while!