Kambri has discovered her tongue. It is so cute. She will stick it to the side of her mouth, away from her teeth, and it almost looks like she is chewing on it. She had us laughing so hard last night at dinner. It took me forever to get her to do it for the camera though. I think she is camera shy. But I was able to get one picture of her with her tongue hanging out. Although the pictures don't really do it justice. You have to watch her actually do it. It is hilarious.
This is when she was being stubborn and not letting me get a good picture of her with her tongue out. She would start doing after I would put the camera down. Such a stinker. Yes that is baby food all over her face, she was eating dinner at the time.
14 years ago



2 comments:
I am going to have to see this!!! Cute little Kambri growing up so quick!!!
She is so cute. I love when they discover funny things like that,
Post a Comment