Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I had to get a picture of Kambri in the car shopping cart for the first time. She thought it was so neat. She sat next to her big brother and would play with the steering wheel. It was so cute to watch her. I cannot believe how fast she is growing up. It seems like I just had her not too long ago. My favorite part of a child's life is watching them learn and discover new things. I am so happy to have all of my children and wouldn't trade them for anything. They are the best thing that has happened to me. I am grateful for all the things they have taught me and how much I have grown from them. Love you guys.

3 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

too cute! I can't believe how big she is, of course I still think she is 9 months, not 6 or 7! Hahahahah!

Jaime said...

Isn't that the best when they sit in the cart? Hopefully for your sanity it stays that way for a long time!

Emma said...

Is it just me or does Justin not look very happy having to share!? I love the look on his face!