Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keana

I am so proud of my sweet little Keana. She is such a incredible big sister. She helps me out so much with the two younger kids. She is a very hard worker. She goes to dance for 6 hours a week and never complains. We spend most of her free time doing homework because she is in dance so much. So she isn't able to play with her friends very much and she is okay with that. And to top it all off she gets up extra early on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings so she can go to choir practice at school.
On Monday she tried out for a solo in choir along with many other girls. She was so nervous, but her teaher told her she was the best one she had heard so far. Well, this morning they anounced who got the part, and it was HER. She was so excited. She has two solo's that she will be doing.
I have no idea where this child got all of her talent it certaintly was not from me. She has an amazing singing voice, I can barely carry a tune. She is an incredible dancer, and I have no grace what-so-ever.
This girl is a very special girl and I am so proud of her. She has been through a lot these past couple of years and she has soared through it. I can't wait to hear her sing at the concert. Good job Keana, I am so proud to be your mom.

1 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

I am so proud and excited for her! If I lived closer I would give her free voice :) I can't wait to hear her!