Today is Justin is 4 years old. Since he is 4, I thought I would post 4 of my favorite things about him.
1. He is very social: Every time we go to the store, he will make conversation with the people that work there. There have been times that I have been a little embarrassed but that is what kids do best.
2. He is so funny: He will make comments and do things that just have you rolling. There are times he will be running around the house, and I tell him to stop running and he says "I'm not running mom, I'm dancing"
3. He is a great big brother: I was worried that he would be jealous when Kambri was born, but he is always so concerned for her and is always making sure she is taken care of. He loves to make her laugh.
4. He is such a sweetie (when he wants to be). He will come over to me and give me a big hug and kiss and tell me he loves me. I love it when he does that. And when I do it back to him, he says, "ahh mom, your so sweet"
I love this little guy, I couldn't imagine my life without him in it. I am so grateful that he choose to be a part of our family.
Happy Birthday Buddy.
14 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment