Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Keana!!!!!



Well its official, my sweet Keana is now 10. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. She reminds me all the time how old she is and of coarse how old I am. For the kid's birthday I give them the option of me making a cake or getting one from the store. Well, Keana had me make her one, obviously. It is not the best, but it did taste pretty good. She helped me decorate it. I just thought I would share with you how much I think of this little angel. Keana has something special in store for her. She is such a good girl with a heart of gold. I can't tell you how much I rely on her to help with her younger brother and sister. And she does it, she complains sometimes but most of the time she is all over helping me out. If I didn't have her I would probably have lost my mind by now. She has had to grow up a lot and fast too, but she has done a good job at it. Despite all the hard times she has had in her life, she still manages to smile and be positive. She is always thinking of others and not herself. She has taught me so much these past ten years and I am sure there will be more lessons to come. I am so proud of her and all that she has acomplished in her short life. Happy Birthday Keana!!! Love you.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Happy birthday to the little girl who hung out at our condo and fell in love with the movie annie!!!! She growing up fast jamie!!!!