Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Scrapbooking

So my sis-in-law came over yesterday and taught me how to do digital scrap booking. I always hated scrap booking because it took too much work and I always had a huge mess to clean up. So I have never really been into it. Well this my friends is awesome. There are no messes involved and to me that is the best part. I am not very creative, but I did this page this morning and it took me about 1/2 hour to do. The one on top is the one I just did and the one on the bottom is the one Hollie did for me. Thanks again Hollie for coming down and teaching me this. I think I found a new hobbie. Hopefully I will get better as time goes on.

3 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

Yeah! I am like a proud mamma over here! You did a page all the way by yourself! And it is awesome too! You will love it. Prepare Jason- you'll start wanting to buy things :) hee hee

Brock and Stef said...

you will have to tell me the website! I think it looks like fun!! I want to make a scrapbook for my dogs!!

The Foulgers said...

Those pages turned out fantastic. I've always wanted to learn how to do that. Anything that takes less time is right up my alley!