Yesterday was Justin's 5th Birthday. I can't believe he is that old already. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital delivering him. Time has flown by. He wanted to go to Pirate Island for his b-day, so that is where we went. After dinner, they sang Happy Birthday to him and then we had cake. I am grateful for my family and Jason's for coming out to celebrate with us. After wards, Grandma and Grandpa Hanson took Justin to the mall to Build-A-Bear workshop. He picked out a soldier uniform for his bear. Just like his daddy. Jason and I (even though Jason is not here and had no say in what we got him)got him a basketball stand for the yard. He was so excited when he saw it. Now he just has to wait for mom to figure out how to put it together. I hope he is patient (: All in all I think he had a pretty good day, even though his daddy wasn't here to celebrate with him. Happy Birthday Justin!!! Mommy loves you.
14 years ago



1 comments:
how fun!! and you are so freakin gorgeous jamie!
Post a Comment