Last week Jason and I took Keana on a date. She decided she wanted to go roller skating. So we took her to Classic Skating in Orem. We even won a contest that they had, thanks to the master Jason.(: Jason used to roller skate all the time when he was younger and so he got out there and was showing Keana some tricks. Of coarse, Keana and I were just trying to stay up with out falling. Keana had so much fun! I loved hearing from both Jason and Keana how much fun they had and they were so glad they got to go. It was really good for all of us to be able to spend some time together without any interruptions from the little ones. I hope to make this a tradition. The pictures aren't the greatest, it is really hard taking moving pictures with a cell phone. One of them is Keana, of coarse and the other is Jason trying to teach Keana a few things about skating.
14 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment